Join the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce – USA (NICOCUSA) Now!!!
The Nigerian Chamber of Commerce-USA (NICOCUSA) is committed to bridging the gap that exists between business communities in the United States and in Nigeria. Established in 2002, the Nigeria Chamber of Commerce – USA (NICOCUSA) was fashioned to promote business and information exchange between the United States and Nigeria. Whether it’s lobbying the Federal Governments, fighting unfavorable trade policies and restriction, or offering special membership benefits and discounts.
The NICOCUSA possesses members that demonstrates their cravings for business growth and we surely believe that intending members can also partake of this wave to allow their business ascend heights they never imagined it to be. Allowing fellow members interchange business services for easy flow of purpose and a connected reach for valuable liaising. The NICOCUSA membership base spans various business niche like, Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Education, Health, Sports, Advertising, Marketing, Beauty Health Care, Furniture, Costumes, Commerce and all other Trade Exchanges. Hence, our services include but not limited to the following:
Students Membership Benefits
We at NICOCUSA are committed to connecting foreign exchange students with the tools and resources necessary to ensure your successful admission into the academic institution that best suits your goals. Our one of kind products and services such as our signature Student Resources Program and Scholarships, will help you and your parents take the guess work out of studying abroad. Partner with NICOCUSA now and let us shape your future. As a member you will receive an official NICOCUSA membership certificate and the following benefits…
- Complimentary Assistance Selecting Various Academic Institutions in the United States
- Official Letter of Recommendation from the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce-USA to America Embassy in Nigeria
- Complimentary Assistance with Your Admissions Package
- Complimentary Student Visa Assistance (B-1, I-20, etc.)
- Complimentary All-Inclusive Travel and Accommodation Management Service
- Complimentary Assistance with Entrance Exams (TOEFL, SAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, etc.)
- Advise US Embassy on Member Status
- Complimentary Assistance with Tuition Payment Arrangements
- Complimentary Access to Scholarship Listings and Resources
- Complimentary Protection and Advocacy while Studying Abroad
- Complimentary or Discounted Admission to NICOCUSA Signature Events and Mixers
- Complimentary or Discounted Access to NICOCUSA Signature Products and Services
Membership Fee: $300
General Chamber Benefits:
Other benefits the NICOCUSA offers as additions to these membership categories are;
- Unlimited Access to Educational Information and Resources
- Free Business listing on the NICOCUSA website at www.nicocusa.com
- Signature Membership Plaque and Certificate
- Complimentary or Discounted Admission to Exclusive NICOCUSA Networking Events
- Critical Legislative Information and Updates Related to Doing Business in Nigeria.
- Business Promotion Within our Membership Database as well as the Public
- Advocacy and Education on Policy Issues Impacting Nigerian and US Businesses.
- Unlimited Access to Current Economic and Political News