Corporate Membership Benefits
Membership Fee: $2,500
As a successful corporation you’ve already gained a steady foothold on your territory, however now is the time to diversify your brand into new markets and increase your company’s overall revenue. The African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) as well as other bilateral trade arrangements, encourage trade between the United States and Nigeria making the exportation of your products simple and within reach. We at NICOCUSA are here to help your company take this leap forward. Our signature products and services such as Business Authentication and Verification help take the guess work out of venturing into new territories. As a member your company will receive an Official NICOCUSA certificate and plaque, as well as unlimited access to over a dozen invaluable products and service.
- Complimentary or Discounted Admission to NICOCUSA Signature Events and Mixers
- Complimentary or Discounted Access to NICOCUSA Signature Products and Services
- Complimentary Listing on the Official NICOCUSA Website at www.nicocusa.com
- Complimentary Business Promotion within our Membership Database as well as to the Public
- Complimentary Access to NICOCUSA Business Planning and Investment Services
- Complimentary Business Start-Up Assistance (Trademarks, Copyright, Incorporations)
- Complimentary Access to Up-to-Date Legal Resources
- Complimentary Remittance Facilitation
- Complimentary Event Planning Services (Government, Corporate, Seminars, Symposiums)
- Complimentary Visa Facilitation Service (Invitation Letters, Endorsements)
- Complimentary Travel Planning (Visas, Air/Ground Transportation, Hotel, and Meals)
- Complimentary Assistance with Large Scale Procurements (Shares and Bonds, Personal and/or Commercial Real Estate, Vehicles, Tools, Machinery)
- Complimentary Access to NICOCUSA Concierge Services and the NICOCUSA Captain’s Club.